Current Return to Ice Rules
Everyone 18 years old and older will be required to complete the Health Questionnaire/Waiver each day, prior to entry. This includes, coaches, spectators and adult participants. Youth participant names will be listed on the adult’s form. This should be completed on your phone just prior to entry as it will need to be displayed at check in. Spectators will be checked in off the team’s roster.
When you receive the Green “All Clear” screen proceed to the check-in table, show your all clear screen for date verification and proceed to the temperature scanning area.
Health Questionnaire/Waiver: https://bit.ly/UPMC66Waiver
- Temperature Screening – we will be taking the temperature of everyone entering the building. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees F or higher will not be allowed entry.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to ice session. To avoid congregating at the front doors please wait in your car until your entry time.
- Masks will be required for all who enter the building and must be worn at all times including on the ice and in the gym.
- Skaters should arrive partially dressed in their hockey equipment.
- TWO spectators per participant may enter the facility.
- Locker rooms will not be available. Each skater will have a chair to get their skates on. Skaters are asked to remain in their chair until they are instructed to enter the ice.
- Guests are to remain at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- Players must bring their own water bottle, filled and labeled with their names.
- Skaters must leave immediately following their scheduled session.
- All participants must be pre-registered. To manage occupancy numbers, no drop-ins or onsite registration will be allowed.