Bring your family and friends to the NEW UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex Public Skate! Join us for a fun afternoon or evening of skating. Don't have skates? No problem! We have hockey and figure skates available for rent. All ages! All-skill levels! Great music and light show!
Skate Rental $3
Come join us for our morning skate sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am – 11am! Admission includes a cup of hot coffee or hot chocolate from our café. This session is perfect for corporate outings, busy parents, retirees or just meeting up with friends. The lights are on and the music is low for a calm enjoyable atmosphere.
June 11 - August 19
Registration is free!
FUN AND NEW ACTIVITY FOR THE SUMMER!
In partnership with Learn to Skate USA, the UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex will be holding a marathon challenge with $5.00 public skate admission and awesome prizes!
How it works:
Skaters will have 10 weeks to complete the marathon challenges listed below.
You can register as: Individual Skater or Family of Four Skaters
Marathon packet pick up is June 8 – 11 at the UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex Front Desk.
Each skater/group will receive a marathon booklet.
After each session, the laps must be signed for by a rink guard from the public session.
A full lap consist of going completely around the rink one time from goal lint to goal line, and around all of the hash marks.
List of challenges
Contact Angela Gubala at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-900-2799 for more information!
A FUN AND EASY WAY TO RAISE MONEY FOR A CAUSE OF YOUR CHOICE.
Here’s how it works:
• Your organization provides a cause and selects a date for your event
• We provide a link that allows participants to prepurchase skating passes to your event
(Subject to availability. Cost is $10 which includes rental skates)
• You market the event to your group and the UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex will supplement your marketing efforts through a social media and e-mail campaign.
• Your organization will receive 50% of the total funds generated through advance event sales for your specific event
• Participants enjoy themselves while raising funds for your great cause!
Contact Abby Greenbaum at email@example.com or 724-900-2804 to reserve your date!
Many sessions will sell out so arrive early to guarantee entrance. We will pre-sell admissions the day of, not earlier. Payment in full is required at the time of reserving tickets.